Editor and Editorial Board & Reviewer member responsibilities include:
1. Calling initial articles from editorial board members.
2. Solicit a steady stream of articles on a regular basis together with other editorial board members.
3. Adding peer-reviewers to the peer-review database.
4. Assigning peer-reviewers to the respective articles.
5. Oversee the peer-review process and making sure that reviewers respond within the deadline.
6. Ensure the quality of published material through peer-review, own comments, and editing.
7. An editor must have superior skills to ask for revision without the reviewers’ decision and if needed, should be able to rewrite poorly written manuscripts.